Friday, February 27, 2009

Facebook really is SOOO cool!

You know you love it..How can you not? Its like cheese to a mouse and crack to a whore. SERIOUSLY!!

I love seeing what everyone is doing all the time. I suppose this makes me one hell of a nosy person, but ya take the good with the bad right? I mean really, its even better cause its FREE! How many cool things in life are free?

I find myself on it constantly. I can lose so much time just looking at profiles and pictures. So if you notice I have not posted a blog in a while...Just check out facebook, I am sure I am there.

1 comment:

La Dayna said...

Lol I like it too. Steve says it's only so people can butt into your private life. Some people just aren't as paranoid and Secretive as him and like people to see pictures of their families.