Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday! FALL!

Hello my 5 commentors. :)

In honor of Amanda and her Top Ten Tuesday game as well as Bree's beautiful FALL post I am jumping on the Top Ten Tuesday bandwagon!!




So in no particular order at all, here are my Top Ten favorite things about Fall.

1. The leaves turn to bright beautiful colors.

2. School is back in session. I love the new clothes and routines and just every bit of it!

3. The smell of the air. Yes I mean that just like it reads. I love being able to smell the Fall in the air. Its sweet and cool. (closes eyes and smiles)

4. Impending holidays. Oh yes my peeps, I LOVE LOVE LOVE holidays. I am talking obsessive almost crazy (Ya I know, I am crazy) love them!

5. Back to routines. Everything seems to calm down and fall into place in the Fall.

6. All the rich dark colors come back into style!

7. HOODIES! OMG...I can Lurve Lurve Lurve Hoodies and I can't wait to wear one everyday!

8. Baking and Cooking. I love the smell of baking and cooking in a warm house.

9. Being outside. Being outside in the cool air is so refreshing. Its so cozy and wonderful.

10. My best friend Bree I love her with my hole heart. She knows me and gets me. I missed her so much more than I even knew and sharing my love for Fall with her is FREAKING AWESOME!!!

What about you? What do you love about Fall?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You and I could be best friends! I love Fall for all the reasons you do, plus one. My birthday is in October.

I totally get your smell thing. Fall smells wonderful. So does rain and the air the first time the heater comes on.

ohAmanda said...

ok. hoodies. how could i have forgotten about hoodies?! i want to break mine out now!!

Allyanne said...

Yes fall has to be the best. I love the cold weather outside and a warm house inside.

zealandsmom said...

Well fall here, is like any other season. HOT as HELL:) No hoodies till the winter, if I'm lucky. No leaves changing either:( Just good old humidity!!