Thursday, March 19, 2020

My diverse thoughts

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Being in my head is mostly compared to watching a hamster spinning on a wheel. It's all jumbled thoughts, racing words, and just plain rapid thinking. This generally leads to some craziness. Let's be honest, you all know I am bat shit crazy, so this is to be expected, right? M'kay.

With all that said, this current world craziness is overflowing my red solo cup. Its been so long since I sat down, and put my thoughts on (paper) if you will.  2020 is a giant Jumanji game, and someone needs to get this damn game over with.


I am in no way talking about the newest version of Jumanji, I'm talking about the old school Robin Williams original.  That is the only way I can describe how I feel. Literal shit is flying all around me. Man killing Pandemic viruses, earthquakes, home schooling, and just trying to manage normal life needs like all the shit isn't just flying in my face.

Everything is fine, just make dinner, change the diapers, feed the baby, and make sure you are giving your family the normalcy they need during these trying times so they can see an example of calm in all this chaos. Sure, I am doing that on the outside for the most part. However, inside I am a raging pile of emotions that are completely out of control. I can't keep my thoughts straight, keep my emotions at bay, or get all this new shit organized enough in my head to process it like I need to.

How are we supposed to just go about our day just schooling our children, making dinner, playing games, cleaning, and with a normal routine when we are socially distancing ourselves into a depression for the greater good, and we can find any god damn toilet paper?? So here I sit, drinking coffee that I had to order online, and staring off into the room in this limbo from hell.

Its fine....Everything is fine.

TheMrsMommy


No comments: