Its amazing how much you have to fear for and from when you are a mother. Just hearing something on the news or something that happened to someone you know can personally keep me up at night or cause me bad dreams. I am like any other person. I want no harm to ever come to my children, but I know we all can only do our best as parents.
A girl that I was aquainted with through my Moms Group was in a very bad accident over the weekend by the Utah border when the big storm hit. She was very badly injured and remains in serious condition in the hospital, but her babies are just fine. I will not go into the details as it makes me very anxious to even thing about it, but I can say I believe what happened during that accident to be what every parent would want in that situation.
I know that if I was in a situation or accident and I knew it was going to be bad, I would pray as hard and as fast as I could that I would take all the pain and hurt and my children would be unharmed as much as possible.
Yet another example that parenting is damn hard work, but SO worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment