Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pictures...

My girls are getting so big...I really can't quite wrap my mind around it. Rylee will be 2 years old in about 3 weeks and Rainee is 4 years old and knee deep in preschool 5 days a week. I realized as I was looking at a friends profile on myspace today that I don't think I take enough pictures. So here is a shining post dedicated to my girls and all their beautifulness!

Sporting the Christmas Pjs mommy maid last year..



Stealing snacks with Alice at Levis Birthday party..



Rainee swinging for the first time long ago..



Rylee swinging for the first time last fall..



Are they not the most beautiful girls you have ever seen? I can't believe how much alike they look, but at the same time how much different they are from each other. I am so proud to be their mommy and I would not change it for anything in this world.

I love you girls

No comments: