Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What lap?



Don't mind the bare legs peeps...If you know me you know that I do love a comfy short in the house!! However, in case you missed that giant basket ball in my lap...Let me explain the growth.

Yep..That is what I am literally trying to sew with, type with, cook with and carry kids around with...No, its not hard at all..I am super woman of course!! Balance is not nessecary for these tasks, just things to lean on should you start to fall over.

I really shudder at the thought of what I will look like 5 weeks from now when this baby makes its great escape from my uterus...Off to try to finish up sewing...Super fun with the basketball between the sewing machine and myself..

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute!! I miss being pregnant

La Dayna said...

i really like this picture