My point is that there are things I just really put off doing even if I have the time, but not because I am lazy. More because its just not a rewarding job. I mean when I do the dishes it makes my kitchen more put together so I can cook and I LOVE to cook. When I do the laundry, it gives me and my family clean, good smelling things to put on.
But the bathrooms...Yeah, not rewarding.
I hate deep cleaning like that.. UGH. Now don't get me wrong, I am not a prissy girl by any means...but i don't the yucky jobs! I don't take out trash, clean litter boxes, shovel snow or do yard work. I am the "person" that is suppose to clean the damn bathrooms though and right now they are just awful!
That why I want this!!

Oh yeah baby! This thing says it will clean a dirty shower in so many days and keep it clean after that! For me that is worth its weight in gold!!!
So, anyone want to buy me one??
1 comment:
I hate just about any house work no matter what it is. I find nothing rewarding about it at all. Yet I still find myself doing it. There's something wrong about that!
Post a Comment