Friday, May 1, 2009

What I can control

After my post about what I can not control and Lauras beautiful words about how I should try looking at the world, I have decided to take a look at what I *can* control.

I can control my coffee intake!



I can control my home!



I can control how happy my family is!



I can control how I look at it all, maybe not how I feel..But how I CHOOSE to see it.



And I choose to be happy and healthy. I choose to love the people around me and enjoy the friendships I have in this life. Cause damn it people, I am one hell of a lucky girl!

1 comment:

laura said...

1. I'm glad that my words helped....I thought that I was just rambling my usual nonsense.

2. I want coffee!

3. I want my kitchen to be as clean as yours.

4. Your girls are cutie pies!

5. You did a great job writing this. I love it!!