Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thank god for sun!

Oh yes peeps it has been sunny for two, count um 1, 2 days! WOOT WOOT!

You have no idea with natural sunlight can do for this flower. Its amazing how much it helps me to brighten my life. Today I woke up and opened the blinds baby! Bring on the sun. I had a cup of coffee (duh), fruit and some yogurt. Not only did it feel good, but it gave me the peace I needed to start the day. Just sitting at the counter checking email and such while drinking a cup of coffee with breakfast. Oh I think that it will be a new daily staple for me.

Some days I am in my own head way to much. I could drowned in there if I let myself. I have been so overwhelmed lately. I love routine and getting things done and I think that is where I need to focus right now to keep myself level headed. You would not believe how therapeutic it is for me to keep the kitchen clean. You *heard* that right my friends. I am cleanin' that bad boy daily, some times more! Watch out world, I kick ass with soap!

I am still forgetful, I still freakout. I am a total sailor in the swearing department and I am comfortably on the chubby side...But you know what? I am TOTALLY just me and I fine with that.

2 comments:

Deb said...

You so fucking rock! Air five!

Allyanne said...

I love the sun. Glad to hear you are doing good.