Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Why does it have to be so hard?

I need the answer to just that peeps. I can't take another god damn fucking minute of this rollercoaster. One thing works out another breaks. Why can't everything just fall in to place for once?

If I make piece with one, it creates war with another. Do I choose one over the other or an I just as bad as her? So much in my head and by god it needs to fucking go elsewhere! I am mad, I am sad and just way to fucking overwhelmed!

Do I choose to start this? Put everything I have into it and see where it goes. I want nothing to do with both at the same time. I will not put myself in that position ever again. To trust is hard enough with just one, but both...That would probably off me.

So I try to think about it. What would I do, would I have done. I really don't know. So then I think, just let it go. But I can't, I will always wonder and want to know what is truly none of my business. Add to that, he doesn't get it either. He wants it to be over and I understand that. I wish I could understand it all myself. I don't want to be in it anymore either.

I want peace.

1 comment:

Deb said...

My dear sweet Rachel. I love you! Know that. I will only offer advice if you ask for it and will offer a shoulder otherwise. XOXOXOXOXO