You could say I have a LOVE/LOVE relationship with food. I love how it feels to cook it, bake it and eat it. The memories associated with food are amazing. I never regret eating something I put in my mouth and there is not much I won't eat.
I tell you this not cause I want you to know why I have the chubs, but because I think people should really stop looking at food like its the enemy. Why not just appreciate it and enjoy it in moderation? Does it not taste oh so good? Should we not just accept and incorporate?
I love to create new food, try new recipes and all around just get my food on. Comfort food is amazing. I love to share my food and give it as gifts. I truly appreciate how it brings people together in good and bad times. Different textures and smells, oh I tell you its just FREAKING AWESOME!
But do you know that the best part of food is for me?
Cooking for my family and friends. Making them things that you can enjoy and appreciate. The look on their faces when they are enjoying themselves or just hearing about how good it smells or tastes. Oh yes peeps, this is my FAVORITE PART!
P.S.I don't mind grocery shopping or puttin the groceries away either! Boy do I love having a big old house full of food. Being able to pick what you want to eat out of so many choices..That is DA BOMB!
So go now my peeps...Get your food on and enjoy yourselves!!
2 comments:
It's not that I don't love to leave you comments. I just haven't been on the computer since you taught me how to mobile facebook. It's your fault, you see. And I agree it's all about moderation with food. Enjoy what you like. And thanks for making my son dinner! You are a great friend! XOXOXO
I love 2 shop 4 it...now if it would cook itself and clean up I 'd enjoyit more:)
Post a Comment