Thursday, August 13, 2009

Its a two Prozac kind of day round these parts

It doesn't help that I woke up on the anxious side of the bed this morning.

Add to that, Lil R is on one big time. Getting in the baby things, and by in I mean IN! Look over and homegirl is laying in the bouncer. WTF? Bug is almost 7 months old. I thought this phase was over. He volume control is stuck at 7 out of 10 and she can NOT calm down. Its just to much for me some day. Top it off with how cute she can be and I have no idea what to do with her.

Big R is whiny. OH SO WHINY! Come on...Its only 11 in the morning and I have only had one cup of coffee. You so don't NEED to whine about everything. (AKA "MOM!! I can't hear it, Lil R is being loud, make her stop!" (whine whine whine) I have been forced to MAKE them play with their toys in their room. Thats right, I am the horribly mean mom that is forcing her children to play with the hundreds of dollars worth of toys in their room. *BADMOMMY*

Did I mention that the family dog decided to bring a dead rodent of some sorts into the house? I didn't...My apologizes.

*DEADANIMALINCRAZYLADIESHOUSE* *OMG*

Uncontrolable shivering and screaming commenced and I was just plain usless. Seriously, I tried to get it with the tongs about 4 differnt times. I couldn't even get close enough to it to take a decent freaking picture for the hubs. Thankfully my wonderful MEX-ICAN neighbors (no sarcasium here at all! I love them! They can do anything I swear!)were next door building a deck for my other neighbor.

When this crazy lady opened the back door shivering and asking for help I think they may have thought for a minute or two that there was actually an unwanted person in the house instead of the TINY little mouse looking thing they found. Behold the THING!



I did say it was a two Prozac day right? Yeah...Off to take ANOTHER pill.

3 comments:

La Dayna said...

sry

Deb said...

That is freaking hilarious! That's how I get over spiders. Let the shoe shopping begin!

Unknown said...

I have had those days, for the sure. I'm sure Ashley could relate.