Wednesday, September 2, 2009

D-O-N-E

You read that right. I am just straight done.

Done being the person that tries to perk you up and make you feel better. Done being the optomistic person that tells you everything will be fine and done trying to help you be happy.

For the record, this letter will not be mailed.



I tend to be the supportive person. I will help you with whatever you need whenever you need it. Pick you up when you are down and pat your back when you deserve it. But you know what? I am just straight fucking tired of being that person. I can't take the negative shit I have to trudge through to do it.

*CLOCKINGOUTNOW*

Much Love,

Mrs. Mommy

P.S. Please don't call me about this post. I blog to say what I feel, not to have a conversation about it. Feel free to comment, cause hey thats what the post a comment section is for. But don't ask me to talk about it. I would have if I thought for one second that I needed to drag it on anymore.

7 comments:

Erica said...

Good for you! Negativity is such a downer and we all deserve to be happy. Most importantly, we have to be responsible for our own happiness.

Writing a letter, even if I never intend to mail it, always helps me to clear my head of the jumbled thoughts and usually keeps me from saying something that I'll regret later. Therapeutic...

Breestyle said...

I agree!! Life is too short to fill any of it up with negetivity, family or not!! Just because they are called family doesnt give anyone the right to treat you without respect and appreciation. Family is just a WORD if theres no love or respect in it. There are things you just cant change. (no matter how much you try) Sometimes peace is found with just letting go...sometimes thats just how it has to be.

Lots of Love,
Bree

Robin said...

Oh, totally understood.

Debbie said...

FYI the comments section bites ass. It wouldn't take my comment. So here it is again. You my dear are an exceptional person and a great friend. It totally sucks that there are those in our lives that can bring us down and make us feel like shit.

debbie said...

See, I told you the comments section bites ass. It wouldn't let me leave a comment from my blog account but would let me leave one by just my name. But that's ok. You know who I am anyway!

Anonymous said...

I like your posts! :) you write well, even when angry.

Great venting tool.

Anonymous said...

anonymous is Secret. Sorry I cannot remember my google acct...

I blog too.

Well used to.

www.campbellkearns,blogspot.com