If you have ever spent more than 5 minutes in my company, I am sure you have noticed that I am a very emotionally driven person. I cry at the drop of a hat and I laugh over pretty much anything. For the most part, I wouldn't change it for anything.
I am just me. I have my bad days and my good days. I would like to believe that lately I am having more good days then bad days, but honestly that change is based on my mood. And I am anything, if not a woman of moods.
I am passionate and I am strong, but I also struggle with seeing those things in myself some days. Some days I feel like nothing but a failure. Nothing but a shell of the person I want to be. A person who shines even when nobody is looking.
I want to SEE, I want to DO and I want to BE.
This is my time. this is my change.
1 comment:
You are a beautiful person Rach. I love you tons. Get out there and see and do..but dont change too much :).
Post a Comment