The time has come. WOOT WOOT!!
This baby is comin into the world on Janurary 20th at 7:30am...I will be 38 weeks and 4 days. This baby is already a nice threatening weight of almost ten pounds and this poor mama is measuring 11 weeks ahead. Seriously...
I can't wait to be done being pregnant, but at the same time I am so very nervous about the csection after everything we went through with Rylee. I am trying to believe that after going through that once I have done my time and would not have to go through it again...Send me your prayers people..And you know I ain't no church goin girl!
So here is to surviving the next 6 days...God bless happy pills and pretty days!!
2 comments:
Oh its so exciting isn't it!! Good luck with everything. We'll miss you on Tuesday. Cant wait to see the baby and find out if its a little boy or girl.
wow, just a few more days! Hang in there - you're in the home stretch!
Post a Comment