Today we made one last quick trip to BRU to get a new diaper pal and some little hats for the new baby...Apparently it didn't cross my mind til yesterday that its Janurary and I MAY need more than just the one BEAUTIFUL-PERFECT-SPECTACULAR hat that I got from Candace over at laughingdaises.com. Did I mention she has an awesome shop on Etsy named twiggy and all her stuff is AMAZING? I didn't...Well now you know!
Moving right along...The changing table is stocked and ready. Carseat, check. Bassinet, check. Every baby item has been washed, dried and put away. Now, I suppose I just need to have major surgery and bring home a baby. No big deal...
Did I mention I was nervous? I had my first baby dream last night and my god it was strange. Of all the things to dream about I dream that I can not get the new baby to nurse no matter what I do. Nursing is such a big deal to me. I think it is one of the most important things that you can give and do for your new baby...I just don't know what I would do if it didn't work out especially after sucessfully breastfeeding both of my girls.
Its kind of hard to imagine that this will be my last baby. I have known that I wanted to be a mother since I was very young...We are talking single digits here people. To be done with my favorite part of having kids is very sad to me. So I suppose I will try to really enjoy every single up and down moment of the next three months...Since any mother would know that the first 3 months are HARDEST. They blend together in such a thick fog...
3 comments:
My little one is lactose in tolerant and its so sad i couldn't nurse at first i thought it was my fault but once on soy she turned into the baby girl i thought i'd have happy full of smiles.
I am so excited for you!!! Send me info via text as soon as you feel up to it. Good luck girl!
Oh, I know. Babies are so great and pregnancy too me was too. I'm so happy for you. He's a doll. I can't wait to meet him on Wednesday when I bring dinner over.
Post a Comment