Monday, January 5, 2009

I can only imagine what I look like at this point

So this morning was back to school. Just like for everyone else I suppose. I take Rainee in and I am helping her get her coat off and hang up her backpack...

Thats when it happens...The inevitable comment that I get at least once a day. OMG, you have not had that baby yet? I thought for sure. You have grown so much I can't believe you can still walk! This is when I say...This is nothing..I still have four weeks left...

Then I get the "look"...The OMG she is going to blow up if they leave that baby in there for another 4 weeks (Mouth wide open and gapping)...Are you sure there is only one in there?

YES I AM SURE THERE IS ONLY ONE IN THERE!!!!

Can't people at least pretend to have some sort of cuth...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness im so sorry. I feel your pain. I was asked the same thing when i was 7 months pregnant and i'd only gained 10 lbs by that time so i was like what the hell!!