You did what with the leftover Subway sandwich I was eating that was on the counter? Are you serious? You threw the only thing that sounded good for lunch in the garbage??!
Have you any idea how bad of a husband this makes you right now? No it was not with the two things on the counter that would not fit in the garbage to be thrown out!! How could you think the OPENED wrapper with a sandwich in it that had a bite taken out of it was to go in the garbage?
Yes I am crying because you threw out my lunch! I wanted that sandwich and I have not slept throw the night in months...Damn it man..YOU OWE ME!!
3 comments:
Yikes!
I am sorry.....I would cry too, no one messes with my food!
OMG I'm so sorry- Want me to bring you a new one??
Post a Comment