Tomorrow marks the first time this family of mine will walk into a church. Although its not a conventional church, I have a very strong feeling that it will be just the right fit for us.
When asked about religion I have always answered...We have faith, not religion. I honestly do not believe in organized religion. For the longest time I didn't think there was a way to worship or celebrate our faith with out having religion be involved. I think I may have found the way for us to do just that.
If you know me IRL you are probably asking why church, why now? I don't know that I honestly have a good answer for that question. I just know that things have changed and I am looking for stronger faith. My husband is skeptical, but oh so supportive. I could not ask for more than he is giving me.
So if the world suddenly blows up at 11:15 tomorrow, you will know it was because we walked right on in with an open mind and open heart...
3 comments:
That was a nice read. Enjoy Momma
I hope you have a great time and I think God calls us all at a certain time in our life.
I can't wait to go with you. When yall are going into church I'll just be landing in Costa Rica and I'm feeling so depressed about it right now
I'm happy for you. I hope that you enjoy it!!
Much love....la
Post a Comment