Monday, April 27, 2009

Running on way to little patience

I woke up this morning with about 95% of my patience missing. This is not going to be a pleasant day. I have been snapping and yelling. All this before 10 in the morning, dear lord keep the casualties to a minimum.

Rylee is in full blown whine mode, not actually talking or crying. Right in the middle with whinning. OMG. She is hanging on me and pulling apart the last 5% I have in me. I don't want to yell, I don't want to scream. I want to be the calm and collected parent.

Does anymore know where I can order more patience online for cheap??

2 comments:

laura said...

If you find a place that sells patience, let me know. I'm running low!!

Just know that you're not alone in the battle. If you get through the day & your kids know that you love them, then you've succeeded. We all have our days...good and bad. You're an awesome mom. Don't doubt yourself.

Deb said...

Oh my god, I hate the whinning. Nothing gets me more than when the child doesn't talk and doesn't scream but...whinnnnnneeeeessss! I hear ya sister!