Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My life through Miley Cyrus eyes

I first heard this song on American Idol a week or two ago, I of course can't remember for sure since I have three kids and no memory at all. It seemed like such a powerful song, such an important message to share. It was not until last night that I got a chance to listen to it again and really pay attention to the words. I was reading a blog by Johnathon Jay, you can check him out here.

http://jonnandkate.blogspot.com/2009/04/musical-monday.html

A young man fighting against cancer with the most incredible outlook I have ever seen. He is choosing to LIVESTRONG and that is nothing short of amazing to me.



The song really speaks to me on so many levels, it really is all about how you get there.

1 comment:

laura said...

I heard it for the first time on Idol, too. I downloaded it the next day. It's speaks volumes!