Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 13 And the drama continues.

Today is the 13th day of my therapy, but its been 3 weeks since her new life began.

To see the amount of change in her life would completely shock anyone looking from the outside in. She is experiencing love and support she never knew exsisted up til now. We are her bridge to a new world, a world so much bigger and brighter than she ever had the oppurtunity to see before 3 weeks ago.

That is exactly what I have to keep in my mind when I start wading through all the mental games and incredible amounts of emotional stress that we are all going through when dealing with the one who started all the abuse she has been dealing with. Her pure need to be right and win blows me away. Its such an eye opener to see how little she truly cares about the people she has harmed.

So I will be strong, if not for my own sanity...at least for hers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rach, may I comment?

The therapy would be easy if the harm was not so great. The good thing is that you already know it before the abuse continues to infiltrate your world you have moved to. Keep on moving, look straight ahead - never behind. I will not try to confess that I too did not come full circle until my children were much older, but no going back, change. If she continues to be UGLY cast her aside and STOMP on by.! I love you.