Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 9...Extended angry edition

I am angry. So very very angry.

Why it is okay for you to lie and play games? Why can't you own what you have done to the people around you? The people you were suppose to protect and love. No, instead you turn everything around on everyone else and you own nothing.

I know you read my words. I know you spy on me and make accusations. I don't let those things bother me. I don't because I *know* you are wrong. You have been mean and hurtful for so long. You don't want to change, you want everyone around you to change into what and who you think they should be.

Your a sad person. A mean, hurtful, and coniving person.

A BAD PERSON.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Danger Danger Will Robinson in need of happy pills! ;) Just teasing

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I always want to make posts like this. I mean, always, haha.

La Dayna said...

is this the same person that messed you all up before?