Monday, March 28, 2011

Dear Anonymous

Well hello there my dearest coward.

I see you have finally opted to saying something to my online face. I could not be any more proud of the ability you have apparently gathered to speak up for yourself. You are such a big girl waith your big bad words trying to tell me how bad of a person I am, all the while making yourself look like an incredible ass.

Maybe you didn't get a chance to read my entire post. Did you happen to see the part where I told you that you could kiss my ass? Maybe you didn't see the part where I pointed out that I will no longer stand for people judging my life? The part where I said that I have been punished long enough and will no longer stand for negative people around me?

Well incase you missed it, and just stopped by to slay your verbal vomit about me, let me make a few things clear. I don't lie. You may not like my opinion and you may not care to hear what I have say, but that is where the you can kiss my ass part comes in. I speak from what I have seen or heard. Also, I do not ever set out to hurt or harm anyone. I make mistakes, and from your spelling I see that you do as well.

With that said, I'll take this time to let you know that you can remove yourself from my life because I don't wish to have pieces of shit in it. And you my "friend" are a complete Piece Of Shit. This is my space, don't bring your presence here just to try and bring me down. You will not get that from me, you will only give me more strength.

Sincerely,

The honest person, who makes mistakes.

2 comments:

tiffaie2279 said...

Good for you Rach! Not sure what's going on, or who anonymous is. But they are obviously a coward and to inmature to make their feelings known to you in person. This isn't highschool. Last I checked, we all moved on from that period a long time ago. I feel like their post should have included a note with "Do you like me? Check YES or NO" LOL. You are a strong women and clearly do not need someone in your life as negative as this individual. My advice to you, move on. Dont get wrapped up in anymore back and forth with them. You've said your peice, we all know the truth and your friends all know this! You're a great person and mama!! XOXOXO

Tiff

Avant Garde said...

Ummmm..... PFFT... "Anonymous" obviously needs to grow a pair. If you're going to say something that ridiculous about a person you obviously don't even know.. at least have the fucking balls to leave your name. Thank you though, for the uproarious laughter you brought to my life for the 30 seconds I read your reply. Please seek IMMEDIATE mental assistance for whatever is wrong with you.

Second, and far more importantly, Rachel... we all have our ups and downs... sometimes more downs than ups. The best thing to remember in those times is that it's ok to have downs.

Work through it; lean on those who are there to lean on and don't feel bad for it.

No regrets, no fucking apologies.. Carpe Diem love ;)