The countdown begins...we are rounding up the kids...
When all the sudden I hear nothing but the sound of Rylee completely in pain. I means PAIN! She is not even to the full blow cry stage, she would have to be able to take air in for that. I pick her up only to find that two of the fingers on her left hand are scrapped and swelling FAST! The bruises are coming and the child WILL NOT move her fingers at all.
6..5..4..3..2..1...2009
And I was in the bathroom with both of my crying kids and my husband. Rainee received a nice smack to the head trying to get to her sister to see if she was okay. We go back and forth, do we take her to the ER for an xray or see how she is doing tomorrow. My mommyness tells me I need to take her in. I have to know if she is okay.
To Jordan Valley Hospital we go..Oh I know what you are thinking..First class hospital only for your kids Rachel...No really, it was just a possible broken finger and the closest hospital at 12:45 in the morning. They were very nice and fast. They let us play with the plastic gloves and the tv! Told me how cute my kids ARE and so understanding.
3:20 in the morning we arrive home...Kids to bed and just in bed ourselves. 6 hours later we wake up to...Nope not the kids, but the phone ringing. The police have called my husbands Step-dad trying to get a hold of him (WTF?)because someone has broken into his shop. ARE YOU F$%KING SERIOUS?
Oh yes I am.
If this is any indication as to what we have to look forward to for this year...I am not getting out of bed for the next 364 days!
1 comment:
Oh wow. maybe its a way to show you how strong you are and that u can do anything!! :D ( trying to be positive for u)
Post a Comment