Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So close..But still so far

As of yesterday this small human being inside my stomach is weighing in at 9lbs and 13oz. Yes, you did read that right. HOLY FREAKING SHIT!

Add to that I am only 37 weeks this Friday. They have moved my c-section up a week to the 20th of January. I am pretty suck they are afraid they will be pulling out an 11 lb baby that day. When we have the baby I will be 38 weeks and 4 days. Seems like a good time to me. I had Rylee at 37 weeks and Rainee at 39 weeks.

So now all I have to do is finish getting the last few things I need and wait. In the meantime, I promise to try to keep up my record of not killing anyone during this pregnancy for the remaining two weeks. I tell you it is getting harder by the day. I have NO PATIENCE and I am all around grumpy.

The heartburn is constant at this point and I can NOT BREATH at all when I bend over. My maternity shirts no longer cover my belly so no matter what I do I am so HANGIN out. Not attractive when you have had two kids already! My stomach is far from flattering.

And so I will TRY TRY TRY TRY to be calm and relaxed for the next 13 days...

God help us all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there dear. If you can't help killing someone, you wouldn't be the first pregnant lady to lose it.....so go for it!!!LOL

Andrea said...

Hey look at the bright side its give or take i think 14 oz so it could be less. I remember the acid reflux and man i do not envy you. Hang in ther it will be the fastest 11 days!!