Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What the heck happened in here?!

Since having Cree the weirdest thing has happened, I have started cleaning. I am talking dishes, floors and laundry. I know what you are thinking, what the heck happened? You have three kids and now you have started keeping up the house?

Well I can tell you that I am about 90% sure is the lack of crazy pills in my diet. These Bi-Polar mood swings are going to either kill me or make my family turn me into the nut house. Some days I can't stop cleaning and reoraginzing the house, other days I can't even manage to shower.

Oh and don't get me wrong, I don't think that I am above the meds by any means! I just can't take the Anti-Anxiety/Mood swing pills while nursing chubs. I do however take the happy pills, no wonder Cree is such a good baby! Luckily the happy pills make me more mellowed out for the most part.

Long story short, I have been having a rough one the last few days. It has definately been more on the side of not wanting to do anything. Its like being lathargic and having no energy. It sucks...The lows are really hard. I quite frankly don't care for the highs either honestly, which is weird since most Bi-Polar peeps love them. I hate the feeling of anxiety and being anxious. That is where the need to get everything as it should be comes from.

The hubs thinks the house cleaning is awesome of course, to bad I know its not the "real me". Cause anyone that TRULY knows me, knows this chick ain't a cleaner!

4 comments:

Deb said...

I've scheduled you to clean my house any day you like. Throw the kids in the backyard and clean to your hearts content! You're such a cutie. I love the changing of the profile pic and the background on your blog. I like this current one! Very cheery!

Andrea said...

I was the opposite i stopped cleaning, wonder if with the next it will change

laura said...

opposite here, too. just let me know when you want to come clean here....you know, a change of scenery is a good thing!

Crystal said...

I am not even going to suggest that you come clean my house. You have been to my house. I am afraid you would stop being friends with me just to get out of it.