The last week has been spent trying to put my life back in order.
I feel so much peace in knowing she is thriving so well. Now that she is truly starting to see the entire magnitude of the pain and hardship she was enduring. She is such an amazingly strong person inside and out. She knows she is loved and that we are doing everything we can to keep her safe and healthy.
Now I am trying to get my family healthy. We have all endured so much stress worrying about her and trying to make things work. Its all so worth it, so very worth it. That doesn't make it easy though.
Slowly, but surly we are making progress. Incredible progress that shows me how very worth everything we are going through is. I tell her everyday that 2010 is her year to shine and show everyone what she is made of and who she is. I know she will own it and prove it.
Yesterday was Bugs birthday. My little boy turned one and she was not here to see it because my home is not safe for her. I will fix that. I will change that. She was so very sad about missing it, but I assured her that he knows how much she loves him.
We all know.
2 comments:
It's amazing to see how far someone can come with some love, support and encouragement! You are right, this is her year to shine and shine she will!!!
Who is she? What is going on?
Post a Comment