What happened to days 14-30 you ask? My brain shut down is what happened.
Everything was going great. I was handling everything strongly and productively. Then I imploded. I knew it was gonna happen eventually. I am not a person who is capable of being serious and responsible for long periods of time. My brain quit responding to the sheer seriousiness of the situtaion and when plain looney.
The long story short of the situtaion is this. She is just plain amazing and stronger than any human I know, far exceeding myself. She is continuing to thrive and grow everyday and that is the ONLY thing that matters to me in that BIG UGLY situation.
So now I give you...My Top Ten Tuesday. Reasons to laugh round these parts! In no apparent order of course.
1. Bug thinks that biting my legs is the perfect way to let me know he would like to nurse. Yes, BITING me.
2. At any given time I can be seen wearing a shirt with a "wet" spot on one boob or the other.
3. When we received out tax return the most exciting purchase for me was a garbage can, WITH A LID! WOOT WOOT!
4. My 5yos new phrase is, What the heck?! Makes me giggle everytime!
5. Watching my 3yo and 5yo fight over the same cushion on the 3 seat couch is infuriating and histerical at the same time. I totally remember doing that as a child.
6. Watching the puppy attack the older dog from underneath him, the big dog can't get back at him while he is under there! I know, easily entertained around these parts!
7. Listening to my 3yo's endless excuses as to why she can't take a nap. "My hair is not tired mommy"
8. When my hubs feeds bug...His mouth opens up every time he feeds him a bite. And I mean EVERYTIME! Never fails!
9. Making fun of the baby never fails to entertain as well. How am I not suppose to laugh when he gets mad at his toys for not doing what he wants them to?
10. And of course, how could I even pretend to forget just plain making fun of myself. Emotions, anxiety, extremes and just plain looneyness!!
Happy Tuesday ALL!
3 comments:
Well, seems like your making the most of it all! :-)
Oh. Happy Tuesday to you!
The opening of the mouth is hysterical. I still catch myself doing this!
a
I do the mouth thing! My 14 yeat old brother in law makes fun of me.
Post a Comment