Friendship means many things to many people, but to me it means being a friend.
When I am your friend, I am your friend for life. I jump in with both feet and don't look back. Its all or nothing and honey I am in ALL THE WAY. If you feel like our friendship is not strong anymore, maybe its because we have grown apart. But I will always be your friend.
Life changes. Things get harder and easier to different degrees and angles. We keep those around us that make us feel secure and strong in what we are trying to achieve at that time. I can always be what you need me to be. I can do that because I am your friend and friendship is serious business to me.
Do you need a cheerleader?
Maybe you need a conscience?
Would you like a shoulder to cry on?
Or maybe, just maybe you want to give me what I want to give to you.
That is the kind of friends I need. I choose to be in the presence of people that bring out the best in me. People that support the way I choose to live and the things I hold dear to my heart. I truly can't take ANYMORE negativity in my life. If I don't bring it to your life, please don't put it in mine.
My life is full of love and strength. I share that with the people I care about and if we are friends I care about you. You matter to me and I will ALWAYS be here for you.
3 comments:
I love you doll!
You are an amazing friend. Period.
I think that you need to move here. There are 3 houses for sale on my street....and plenty more within 5 minutes of me. Wouldn't that be great?!?!
*sigh* A girl can dream.
You are an AWESOME friend. I love you too!!.
I'm so in love with you!!! :D
I love your spirit, your courage, your voice... You're my hero, and my friend...
Post a Comment